Our sister-company, Coworking Space, specialise in providing Coworking Space solutions that can really make a difference to your business.
- All services are configurable to fit your business needs
What is a Officepluss ?
- A legal entity whose liability is limited by shares (Ltd)
- The most common form of privately held company
- It can be registered in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
How is a Limited company incorporated?
- The registration of all companies in the UK is done through Companies House. All our company formation packages include the Companies House filing fee and our formation process is just 4 simple steps. Here’s how it works.
- A Limited company must obtain approval from Companies House to use its proposed name. With officeplus, you can instantly check if your proposed company name is available.
What are the annual requirements?
- A Limited company must file annual tax returns (‘corporation’ tax returns) with HM Revenue and Customs.
- It must also file a Confirmation Statement to Companies House, which is a snapshot of general information about the company.